Tuesday 19 January 2016

BIGGEST FEAR IN THE WORLD

I thought I'd do a bit of a random post instead of what I have been posting because I feel like I've lost my passion a little bit and this post is helping with that a lot! 

Okay so until a couple of years ago, I always thought my biggest fear was spiders. I mean, come on, I know that they can't hurt you here in the UK but there's just something about them. I don't know if it's the fact that they can hang in mid air, the amount of legs they have or simply the way that they look but they terrify me. More recently, I thought that the only thing that could scare me more was the dentist...ironically I'm at the dentist today (probably back home by the time you're reading this). I haven't had the best experiences with my teeth - one chipped and filled in, a nerve pulled out and one tooth extracted so I think you might be able to understand why I get a little scared when it comes to the appointment. However, although these are two of my biggest fears, my worst has got to be the following:


Losing some of the only people who have proven that they will always be there for me and who truly love me. 

The three of us have been through so much it's unbelievable that we survived it...and yet we did. We beat the odds - don't ask me how because I don't know but I'm so grateful that we did. One thought, one conversation about my parents dying and I burst into tears. I don't like the fact that I can imagine it, I don't like what I see. I think this comes from the fact that I've lost a lot of people and all from the same demon - cancer. It worries me - quite understandably I think. If you're this close to somebody you'll know how I feel. Anyway, I can't talk about that too much because like I said, I'll burst into tears.

What is truely your biggest fear? 
Are you afraid of the same things?
Let me know!

I hope you enjoyed today's post!
I'll see you soon for another. In the mean time, be happy and smile from ear to ear!
Allie x

No comments:

Post a Comment