Saturday 5 December 2015

STOCKING FILLER IDEAS

A task that many struggle with...the almighty stocking. I have to admit now that I think about it, it's quite a daunting job. For a lot of people this is the first thing they check on Christmas morning and is usually a little taster for what's to come, so I thought I'd put together some ideas to share with you.


1. A simple but effective lipstick!
~ One of my favourite make-up products is lipstick so to find one or maybe two in the bottom of my stocking would be a dream come true! These you can match with anything, dream up lots of different make-up styles and help put an outfit together. If you're thinking that lipsticks are so expensive...there's plenty on the market. For example, the L'oreal Colour Riche in the above photograph was only £6.99 and is of decent quality!

2. Nail Kit.
~ Now this one might seem a little boring but personally, I can't think of anything better. I'm always losing things and different kits have different products in them so it's great to have a bit of variety. If they look pretty then even better!

3. An eye shadow palette.
~Again, something that I personally love. It doesn't need to be as expensive as the Benefit or Naked palettes, it can cost as little as £1.99 like the ColourMax palette above. You can find some real good quality products that are as cheap as chips when you're looking for them!

4. Lip Gloss.
~ We all know that we can find a use for this even if it's the most sheer of colours so if you wouldn't mind adding one to your collection, why not think that way for somebody else? Whether it's pink, red or transparent, we all love a little shine adding into our lives!

5. Make-up Brushes.
~ I definitely wouldn't mind receiving some of these in my stocking! You can never have too many make-up brushes, you find uses for them for everything! You have your favourites and the disappointments but if you don't try them, you'll never know! 

There are plenty more like nail varnishes, little candles and even an adult colouring book if that's something they like but these were just a few that I know I'd love to find first thing on Christmas morning.

I hope you're having a lovely day and I'll see you soon for another post!
Allie x

No comments:

Post a Comment