Wednesday 27 May 2015

BOOHOO~DRESS REVIEW

For my 18th birthday I finally decided that it was time to upgrade to a dress, I know so unlike me! Being the size I am, it's hard to come across a dress in my size that I like and to be fair, that actually looks nice on! Boohoo was my life saver on this occasion! Find the dress hereBelow is what the dress looked like on. 


Okay, it's not a great photograph but I think the smile on my face can tell you everything. The dress was true to size, great quality and honestly, made me feel more confident than I have in a long time. 
I highly recommend Boohoo for all dresses...I cannot comment for other products since I haven't tried these (just trying to be honest here) but I will 100% be going back and have since!

What are your opinions of Boohoo? I'd love to hear your feedback in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment