Thursday 4 June 2015

SKINCARE-SAVING MY LIFE!

Me, I've always been either oily or extremely dry skinned (equalling spotty) but I recently purchased six skincare products from the line 'Simple'. What you see below is the Moisterising Face Wash, Toner, Deep Cleansing Face Mask, Moisturiser, Eye Roll On and Eye Balm.


I use all of these products (except the face mask) morning and night, the mask is twice per week. My skin has cleared up so much since using these it's unbelievable! I wish I had before and after pictures but honestly, I never thought about it! 

Be warned, the first time you use the face mask, there's a good chance you'll break out...I know I did but just continue to use the skincare and try not to pick at the spots. My breakout cleared up within 3 days without picking at them. These leave my skin feeling new, moisturised and genuinely clean!

These products are all for sensitive skin too so don't be put off!
I hope this helped and I'm sorry it's late in the day but please, enjoy what is left of it!

2 comments:

  1. Simple is one of my favourite brands :)
    Kirsty x

    Pretty Bug Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's mine too now, my skin has never felt or looked so good! Miss Allie x

    ReplyDelete