Wednesday 3 June 2015

BEING ALONE IN LIFE

When you're in high school or college, or really any point in your life, if you're alone it feels like the end of the world. I know this from experience. But have no fear, miss allie is here! 

I have spent the last 7 or 8 years on my own, yes, a loner. Not by choice but because I just didn't have any friends. I was the easy target. Life was hard for me...until I realised that I don't need anybody else to be in good company. Being alone taught me to appreciate myself and more importantly, appreciate the times when I did have genuine friends.

You see a lot of people these days taking advantage of their friendships and I really don't understand it. But for any of you that are alone, don't worry because it will get easier and/or better! Being on my own doesn't bother me anymore, I don't feel embarrassed. If you need to talk to somebody email me at alexandrianicole.108@gmail.com and that goes for any other enquiries too!

Have a lovely day guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment