Tuesday 2 June 2015

CONTROVERSIAL-RELIGIOUS VIEWS?

Religion nowadays is a very sensitive topic but I believe that as long as you have an open mind, there's nothing wrong with speaking about it. Personally, I'm not very religious. I believe that there is something out there that influences our behaviour but that it's 'us' that makes the decision. For example, this 'something' puts the plants on the earth but we chose to manipulate these into medicine and recreational drugs.

The only thing I have a problem with is when somebody pushes their religious belief onto you. You're Christian? Great. You're Muslim? Great. You're an atheist? Great. I'll respect your beliefs but you have to respect mine too. Your belief doesn't change who you are to me, it's your attitude towards me in regards to the belief (if that makes sense).

What are your beliefs? Let me know in the comments below, I think it would be interesting to actually talk about it and put aside the stereotype of not being able to.
Have a lovely day guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment