Friday 5 June 2015

ICKY STICKY STUFF-PLACENTA?

There's been a hell of a lot going around about women eating placenta's and whether this is good or bad for you. The honest truth? There is nothing to suggest either. 

Personally, I don't like the idea but that's just me. If it's your daily ritual (I'm not very informed but as far as I'm aware it's not hurting anybody or illegal) then go ahead. I'm a very non-judgemental person and for me to tell you, or for anyone to tell you, that you can't or shouldn't be doing it just because it's 'icky' is a bit ridiculous if you ask me. In day to day life we all complain that our rights are being taken away, if we had any in the first place, and yet people are so quick to turn their noses up at something new that they don't know about, telling people that it shouldn't be happening. Is it just me or is that a bit hypocritical? 

I'd honestly like to know your opinions so leave a comment down below and I'll get back to you!
Have a lovely day guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment