Thursday 18 June 2015

ONE REGRET I HAVE


If I was going to be self destructive I'd say that my biggest regret was letting my eating habits get so bad since now it's really hard to change them but I'm not so...

The main regret I have is not being strong through high school, not standing up for myself and what I believed in. My high school years were filled with bullying, name calling, being pushed down stairs and my 'best friends' saying some disgusting things which I'm not going to go into. This was my five years at high school, until I'd finally had enough.

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not a violent person. But, this girl said something which she soon regretted. Unfortunately it's true. I regret that it took me that long and that I didn't think I was worth it because if I had stood up for myself before then, maybe my confidence wouldn't be so shy now. Maybe I would have grown into my own person sooner rather than later. Maybe, just maybe, I could have been happy in high school.

What are your regrets, if any? Let me know in the comments below and on Twitter too!
Have a lovely day guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment