Wednesday 8 July 2015

5 FACTS ABOUT ME

Since I didn't post on Monday I thought I'd do a bit more of a personal post to get everybody back in the weekday mood! So here are 5 facts all about me!

This picture is not my own.

1. I love flowers.
For me, flowers bring me back in touch with my roots and I just think they are generally beautiful. Just the fact that they are around is a miracle in itself with all of the pollination it takes!

2. By the age of 15, I had two tattoos.
I was a little bit of a rebel child at that age and decided to get a tattoo. No, this wasn't a rash decision or to fit in with the crowd or anything like that. Both of my tattoos have deep meanings behind them and I regret nothing where they are concerned.

3. I have a big family!
In total I have 6 sisters and 2 brothers. We don't get together every Christmas and have a huge family dinner as I only speak to one sisters (but that's a story for a different time). I'm blessed with nieces and nephews.

4. I hope to go to university in September to study a law degree.
Law has always been a passion of mine - no idea why but it has! I love knowing laws and being able to talk about it and have the knowledge to know I'm right. We all know the feeling!

5. I'm the only person in my immediate family that works.
This is through no fault of their own but due to medical circumstances but trust me when I say, I know what it's like to work when no one else has to. You aren't alone!

There was going to be 10 facts about me but honestly, I'm a pretty boring person! I work, eat, sleep and repeat. 
Have a lovely day guys and I'll see you on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment