Tuesday 1 December 2015

TOP 5 CHRISTMAS FILMS

Okay, so today is the start of blogmas for me and that means...start watching your Christmas films guys cause Santa is on his way! I always struggle when it comes to picking what to watch so I thought I'd give you five Christmas films I highly recommend you watch!



1) The first has got the be Elf. Come on, if you haven't already watched this then what are you waiting for? You can't have Christmas without a man who thinks he's an elf raised by Santa himself! (Who says we can't live out our dreams vicariously?)

2) The Grinch. This is the classic that we all got stuck with in high school when the teachers decided we could watch a film for the last lesson and rightly so! It might be a classic but there's nothing so special during the Christmas period. Sit with a hot chocolate and watch the magic happen!

3) Jack Frost. This is one of those films I can watch over and over again and it never gets old. I haven't watched this one in ages so you know what's on my 'watch list' this December. There's just something about it that I love, I don't think there's a film like it.

4) The Polar Express. I watched this yesterday, no lie! I sat all day and just watched films and this just happened to be the first one that I put on. Hot chocolate and blanket at the ready. This is especially one if you've embraced your inner child or you have children yourself.

5) Miracle on 34th Street. Last but not least, if you watch only one from this list, take this one with you! This is probably my absolute favourite Christmas film and apparently quite a few other people's too 'cause there's a line up of people who want to borrow the DVD. (Plus, you can always pretend that you're as innocent as the girl in the film and believe you're not on Santa's naughty list).


I am taking part in blogmas and will be posting every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday until Christmas and...guess what! I'm even posting on Christmas day! 
I hope you enjoyed reading today's post and are having a lovely day.
Allie x

No comments:

Post a Comment