Thursday 7 January 2016

NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS

I, like many others, am one of those people who plan to change some nasty habits in the new year and this year is no different so I thought I'd share my main resolution!


Can you tell what it is yet? Skin care.
Last year, I was terrible to my skin and didn't give it the care it needed but this year will be different and that has already started as I'm writing this. I am determined to get my skin up to scratch this year and hopefully looking and feeling a hell of a lot better!
So what am I doing differently? Everything! I've changed the soap I'm using, the exfoliator that I'm using, I'm actually moisturising and I'm using the face masks that I got for Christmas!

This isn't your typical new year's resolution but there will be a post next week talking about something you may be more familiar with!
So right now I'm asking for your help. What tips have you got for great, healthy skin?

I hope you are having a great day and a brilliant start to the new year!
Allie x

No comments:

Post a Comment