Monday 25 May 2015

SHOE HEAVEN...OR HELL?

For me, finding shoes is the most difficult of tasks and yet one of my favourite things to do (the problem you face when you have size 9 feet!). However, do not fear because New Look is here!

New Look is the one and only place that I will purchase my shoes. One because not many places do my size but also because of the quality! Before last year, I was reluctant to spend more than £10 on a pair of shoes, I didn't see the point when in alls honesty, they just protect your feet...until I fell in love with my boots! Unfortunately these are hiding somewhere in my closet and so I haven't got a picture for you, but I do have a picture of my new favourite!


These boots are my latest favourite pair. They are a lovely light brown in seude with simple buckle detailing on the side to give them a bit of pizazz! For me, the most important thing is whether I'll actually get use out of them though, since I'm really not used to wearing heels...and these are the perfect size!

Let me know what your opinions are where New Looks' shoes are concerned in the comments, I would love your feedback!
I hope you all have a good day and find your shoe heaven too.

2 comments:

  1. I love New Look shoes too - I have wide feet and struggle to find any to fit elsewhere!

    Amy | Get Glam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Amy. The only other place I have found is Shoe Zone but their quality is so unpredictable! My size 9 feet can be awkward at times!

      Delete