Tuesday 9 June 2015

MAC-I GAVE IN!

Okay so I told you all on Twitter that today I'd reveal my new beauty favourite and here it is.


I'm really tight with my money when it comes to buying things for myself but I couldn't resist giving in and trying my first ever Mac lipstick. I'm glad I did. This is 'plumful' in the finish Lustre. This going on really nice and bright and is really moisturising! The shade is a lovely colour which for me, suits day and night. For me, this was an all round winner.

The only thing I would say is that for me personally, I prefer this when its worn off a little bit and the Lustre finish has dimmed, it becomes more of a matte finish which I found I preferring in this shade. I will be repurchasing this once I'm finished with it, if not before so I have a good stock of it! And yes, I will be trying other Mac lipsticks too.

I've been converted.
I hope you have a lovely day guys. Wish me luck for my exam!


2 comments:

  1. Got to love a Mac lippy <3 good choice!! just did a post on my new Mac lipstick tooo!
    Chloe xx
    http://chloebee1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chloe, you brought red velvet teddy. Don't think nude lipsticks are my thing so I think I'm going to stick to my pinks for now :)

    ReplyDelete