Wednesday 10 June 2015

BABYLISS PROFESSIONAL 210 HAIR TONG

Alright I don't curl my hair very often but that's because I'm lazy! These tongs have been my life saver when it comes to my hair. My hair is long, thick and rather staticky but these worked magic! They have five heat settings and usually I have to use the top one, with these I only use the third! You can have tight or lose curls depending on how long you hold them for and they don't give you sticky ends...to me, I couldn't ask for anything better!


The cord is quite long (about a metre which is fine for me) and it has a 'spinny end' which no, isn't the correct term but come on, you know what i mean! But it means that the wire moves freely with the curlers and you're not restricted! It takes me about 15 minutes to curl my hair with these and trust me I'm not expert so imagine what you could do if you actually knew what you were doing!

Anyway, I highly recommend these curling tongs. If they ever broke, I would probably go straight for these again! 
That's all for today's post, I hope you're having a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment