Wednesday 22 July 2015

INSTANATURAL STRETCH MARK CREAM REVIEW

I've had stretch marks since I was little but the ones that concern me the most are the ones on my stomach. Instanatural were kind enough to send me their product to sample so I'm going to review it for you guys. I have to admit, I forgot to take a before picture for you. However, I hope you can trust me on this and believe that my opinions are exactly that, my opinions and honest results.


For starters, I expected the sample to be small, maybe even in a tube, but this was a full size and if you are considering buying it, you won't be disappointed with the size! Just to let you know, this retails for £23.95. 

Okay, so I guess I should talk to you about the results! Truthfully, I didn't have a lot of hope for this product since I had tried products like bio-oil before but I am taken with it. My stretch marks have gone from a deep dark purple to this:


And that's using it for only two weeks! Even better, it used hardly any product and I'd say it will last me at least six months. I plan to continue using this product and also checking in to see what other products this line has to offer. I completely recommend this Stetch Mark Cream from Instanaturals. 

If you have stretch marks, what have you tried? Have they worked? Let me know in the comments below.
Have a lovely day guys, all the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment