Sunday 26 July 2015

THE ACCIDENT SEASON REVIEW

This book is so amazing it's unreal! I've been having trouble getting into my books and haven't been able to read them but this one...I read in about 3 days!


This is a gripping tale of a family/group of friends who, once a year, suffer through a period of accidents. 

However, they still take part in reckless behaviour! Would you sit on train tracks when you're prone to accidents? I didn't think so!



I will definitely be reading more books from this author and will be keeping this one in my collection for times to come! In fact, I'm going away in a couple of weeks and I'll be keeping this on hand! 

Have you read the accident season? If so, let me know what you thought in the comments!
Have a lovely day guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment