Tuesday 15 December 2015

PERFECT CHRISTMAS


For me, Christmas is all about the company. Nothing compares to having your whole family around you and making it one hell of a special day. Sure, we all know that presents are nice but as long as you're with the people that you love, what's there to complain about? 

Sitting down for dinner is probably my favourite part of the day. I know what you're thinking, it's about the food, right? Wrong. When we sit down to eat our Christmas dinner, we are one. It's hard to explain but I feel a sense of community and closeness, probably because it's one of the only times we all sit down, together, at the dining table. Usually we sit in front of the tv or we're separated into two rooms and that just comes naturally to use now but Christmas is different. 
Christmas is the one time where all feuds are put aside and I have to admit, that better be true this year! We need some harmony in this family right now. 

I want to know, what's your perfect Christmas? Am I missing out on something?
I hope you're having a great day and are looking forward to Christmas. 
See you soon for another post!
Allie x

No comments:

Post a Comment