Sunday 14 February 2016

CHANGES

I'm very sorry for not posting, however this is due to some drastic changes that are or will be happening in the near future...one of which is the style of my blog.

Over the past couple of months I have lost my passion for blogging and due to that, I've lost my connection to a lot of you too. This is down to not writing about what I love, what I want to write about but focusing on what others want to see and that isn't why I started my blog, I started blogging so that I can look back on it in the future and it be a little bit of a life journal, something to be proud of and remember my past by. That is why it's changing.

Every week I will be posting a 'weekly diary' including what that week has been like. What I've achieved and most common at the moment, what I didn't achieve. For example, in the upcoming post I will most likely write a little about how I've been shopping like a mad woman getting ready for when I move away for work (there will also be a post with what's happening in regards to that). I'm hoping that a lot of you will still be reading this and looking forward to the new post, but for those of you who aren't, I completely understand. You didn't expect this change, just like I didn't expect to make it but this is what's best for me. Over the next few months, my life will be changing on the daily and I want to be able to remember that while enjoying the way I do that.

I want to start documenting things like trying new foods or getting a new tattoo...or even just the fact that I miss my family.



I hope for those of you who do read this, you understand and continue this journey with me. 
See you soon for the first weekly diary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment